Water Damage Long Island
Water Damage & Water Mitigation Service Long Island, NY
Are you in need of a home flood service? You’ve come to the right place. Our professionals at Restoration Experts work hard to help restore your property after sustaining any sort of water disaster. You can take comfort in knowing that we pledge to treat your house, property, and family as if they were our own. We have a live operator available, ready to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Local residents know that our primary focus is on mitigating any further damages when disaster strikes.
Professional Response to Flood Damage
Since we have a licensed contractor on staff, we are highly capable of performing any necessary work to get your residence or business back to its pre-flood condition. No matter how extensive the damage, our crew has the right tools and equipment to get the job done. When you enlist our services, you can count on:
- High-quality work
- Prompt project completion
- Courteous, compassionate staff
- Emergency services
There’s no need to keep searching for a dependable, home flood service. Let our skilled team at Restoration Experts meet with you today and put your mind at ease. Call our office to set up an appointment with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
CALL US TODAY: (631) 634-0100
At Restoration Experts, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction. For more information on how we can help, don’t hesitate to contact us. We even have 24-hour emergency service if needed. Let us help you restore your property that has experienced water damage. Call us today for an on-site consultation.
Water is an essential part of many cleaning processes, but under some circumstances, although it usually cleans, it can damage articles. The harmful effect of water is sharply reduced by prompt wise action. Some procedures are obvious; others require foresight and experience.
The list of Emergency Tips has been compiled from many years of experience in damage repair & cleaning.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by moping and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and table top items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding).
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying in summer; open window to speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force however).
- Remove valuable oil paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry, in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water (don’t forget to place pans beneath).
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines or other colored items on carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TV’s or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures, if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Amagannset | Amityville | Babylon | Bay Point | Bridgehampton
Brookville | Central Islip | Cherry Grove | Cold Spring Harbor
East Hampton | East Hills | Elmont | Farmingdale | Floral Park
Garden City | Great Neck | Hauppauge | Hempstead | Hicksville
Holtsville | Huntington Station | Inwood | Islandia | Jericho
Lake Success | Lakeview | Laurel Hollow | Lynbrook | Manhasset
Massapequa | Melville | Mill Neck | Mitchell Field | Muttontown
New Hyde Park | Oakdale | Old Westbury | Port Jefferson
Port Washington | Quogue | Rockville Centre | Ronkonkoma
Roslyn Harbor | Sagoponack | Smithtown | Southampton
Stony Brook | Syosset | Uniondale | Valley Stream | Wainscott
Water Mill | Westbury | Woodbury
775 Portion Road
Ronkonkoma, NY. 11779