Fire Damage Services in Long Island & NYC
Fire Damage Restoration Service Long Island & NYC
If your property has suffered from fire damage, it’s time to call the professionals at Restoration Experts. We provide restoration services to local homeowners and their real estate. We understand that nothing is more important to you than getting your home back in its pre-disaster state, and we are sympathetic to your needs. We give a quick response when you call so we can begin the work as soon as possible.
Quick and Dependable Service From Experts
From taking care of the cleanup to following through with complete restoration, we help you every step of the way. Our knowledgeable staff has an understanding of the damages that can occur from smoke and fires. We will provide your property with a thorough evaluation, leaving no stone unturned, as we determine the extent to which your property and belongings have been affected. We then get to work on returning your home or business back to a habitable state. Our staff is even capable of assisting with oil burner puff back cleanup.
Call Us Today: (631) 634-0100
At Restoration Experts, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction. For more information on how we can help, don’t hesitate to contact us. We even have 24-hour emergency service if needed. Let us help you restore your property that has experienced fire damage. Call us today for an on-site consultation.
Fire Damage Tips
After fire damage, it is natural to want to clean a building and its contents. Timely action can be a great help, but incorrect or delayed action can jeopardize or seriously impede satisfactory restoration.
- Clean and protect chrome trim on kitchen appliances with a light coating of Vaseline or other oil.
- Blow off or brush-vacuum loose smoke particles from upholstery, drapery, and carpet.
- Open windows for ventilation.
- Change the furnace filter if the blower is operating.
- Empty freezer and refrigerator completely if electricity is off, and prop doors open with a rolled towel or newspaper.
- Clean and protect smoked bathroom faucets, tub fittings, and towel bars with light coating of oil.
- Pour antifreeze in toilet bowls, sinks, and tubs to prevent freezing if heat is off in winter.
- Wash plants with water on both sides of leaves (water softener helps).
- Call a plumber to drain the heating system if heat is off in winter.
- Remove pets (especially birds) to clean environments.
- Wipe or attempt to wash walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided.
- Use exposed food items or canned goods that have been subjected to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke and odor.